We know just how much there is to think about when planning a wedding, which is why we offer a simple and straightforward pricing structure.
We don't charge per person, since it makes no difference to us whether you invite 60 or 130 guests. Instead, we offer one price package for use of the entire venue (Ceremony Barn, Courtyard, Marquee and Cow Stalls) and all its amenities - power, ambient lighting across the venue, heating, washroom facilities, floored and lined marquee, dance floor, stage for the band, staffed and fully stocked cash bar, pop-up bar for the reception, catering tent with power and water supply, and tables and chairs.
For a full rundown of what's included (and what's not), see below.
For 2018 & 2019 prices and a list of available dates, please email us.
INCLUSIONS, EXCLUSIONS & PRICE VARIATIONS
- Exclusive access to The Normans venue across a three-day period (early afternoon until evening the day before the wedding for set up; until midnight on the wedding day itself; until 11am the next day for take down).
- No ceremony charge for services in The Barn
- Limewash Chiavari chairs for marriage ceremony
- Optional pop-up bar for reception drinks in the Courtyard or Ceremony Barn (staff and stock provided by our catering partners, email us for details)
- Rustic bar set-up in the Marquee (staff and stock provided by our catering partners, email us for details)
- 5'6'' round tables (seat 8-10 guests) for the Marquee, plus trestle tables for optional top table
- Limewash Chiavari chairs for the Marquee
- Lined and floored Marquee
- Black-and-white-chequered dance floor in the Marquee
- 5m x 4m stage area in the Marquee
- Basic disco lighting in the Marquee
- Ambient lighting across the venue
- Coffee-sack seating in the Cow Stalls
- 9m x 5m awning in the Courtyard
- Twin outdoor flame heaters (March, October to December only; on request for all other months)
- Indoor heating (when needed)
- Catering tent (includes lighting, water access and power)
- Conveniences and cloakroom
- Onsite coordination of outside suppliers on the wedding day
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
- Catering (food, glassware, cutlery, crockery, linens and food/bar waste disposal)
- Entertainment (band, DJ, PA system - please ask your entertainers to bring their own)
- Additional décor (extra lighting, flowers)
- Wedding planning (coordination of suppliers on the day only, for additional planning services see Wedding Planners)
- Rental of The Normans Cottage (see The Normans Cottage page for further details)
- Carpet runner for aisle in Ceremony Barn £50 (exc VAT)
- Twin outdoor flame heaters for Courtyard £90 (all inc) April-September 2018; Free (March, October-December 2018; all 2019 weddings)
- Drinks packages for reception (on request)
- Straw-bale seating in Ceremony Barn for reception (once ceremony has finished and chairs cleared) £5 per bale (exc VAT)
- Reception drinks packages Prices on request
- Reservation (date held for 14 days) FREE
- Holding Deposit 25% Payable at onset to secure event date
- Interim Payment 25% Payable 12 weeks prior to event
- Final Payment 50% Payable four weeks prior to event