- We know just how much there is to think about when planning a wedding, which is why we offer a simple and straightforward pricing structure.
- We don't charge per person, since it makes no difference to us whether you invite 60 or 130 guests. Instead, we offer one price package for use of the entire venue (Ceremony Barn, Courtyard, Marquee and Cow Stalls) and all its amenities - power, ambient lighting across the venue, heating, washroom facilities, a unique space for the wedding breakfast (and drinking and dancing thereafter), dance floor, stage for the band, and tables and chairs.
- For a full rundown of what's included (and what's not), see below.
For 2019 & 2020 prices and a list of available dates, please email us.
- Exclusive access to The Normans venue across a three-day period (early afternoon until evening the day before the wedding for set up; until midnight on the wedding day itself; until 11am the next day for take down).
- No ceremony charge for services in The Barn
- Limewash Chiavari chairs for marriage ceremony
- Optional pop-up bar for reception drinks in the Courtyard or Ceremony Barn (staff and stock provided by our catering partners, email us for details)
- Rustic bar set-up in the Marquee (staff and stock provided by our catering partners, email us for details)
- 5'6'' round tables (seat 8-10 guests) for the Marquee, plus trestle tables for optional top table
- Limewash Chiavari chairs for the Marquee
- Unique space for wedding breakfast (and drinking and dancing thereafter!)
- Black-and-white-chequered dance floor in the Marquee
- 5m x 4m stage area in the Marquee
- Basic disco lighting in the Marquee
- Ambient lighting across the venue
- Coffee-sack seating in the Cow Stalls
- 9m x 5m awning in the Courtyard
- Twin outdoor flame heaters (March, October to December only; on request for all other months)
- Indoor heating (when needed)
- Conveniences and cloakroom
- Onsite coordination of outside suppliers on the wedding day
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
- Catering. Couples are asked to use on of our excellent catering partners, who will quote separately. For details, please email.
- Crockery, cutlery, glassware & table linen. These items are all provided by your chosen caterer.
- Bar. Our caterers will take care of the bar for you. For details, please email.
- Entertainment (band, DJ, PA system - please ask your entertainers to bring their own)
- Additional décor (flowers, etc)
- Rental of onsite accommodation (see our Accommodation page for further details)
- Carpet runner for aisle in Ceremony Barn £50 (exc VAT)
- Straw-bale seating in Ceremony Barn for reception (once ceremony has finished and chairs cleared) £5 per bale (exc VAT)